Combine my love for baking with my favorite meal of the day and the result is the most delicious Vegan Blueberry Muffins I’ve yet to taste. This super easy recipe can be made in a short amount of time with just a few simple ingredients. I typically cut the recipe in half since we like our muffins fresh!
Vegan Cinnamon Blueberry Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups flour (I like whole wheat)
- 1/2 cup raw organic sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons melted vegan butter ( we use the soy-free version)
- 2 1/4 teaspoons of Ener-G Egg Replacer mixed with 3 tablespoons of warm water
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 container of fresh blueberries (you can also substitute frozen blueberries but don’t defrost them…just add them straight into the batter)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Line 6 muffin cups with paper liners
3. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
4.Whisk together the butter, egg replacement mixture, and milk in a separate bowl until combined.
5. Add the above mixture to the flour mixture and stir until the dry ingredients are moist and blended, being careful not to over-mix. Fold in the whole blueberries.6. Fill each muffin cup approximately until it’s 1/3 full.
7. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until lightly golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Beastly Ball Returns to the Los Angeles Zoo - May 8, 2023
- Like Water for Chocolate at Segerstrom Center for the Arts - March 24, 2023
- Mean Girls on Broadway at Segerstrom Center for the Arts - March 4, 2023
8 Responses to Rockin’ Recipes: Vegan Cinnamon Blueberry Muffins
just a suggestion you can use coconut sugar or palm sugar as they have lower levels of low glycemic index … meaning it is low carb and not a artificial sweetener 🙂
these look so delish!!!! I need to try this weekend!!! just a suggestion if you want to use a lower carb sugar without it being artificial Coconut and or Palm sugar are a great option!!
Katherine G says
I can definitely see myself giving this recipe a try
Shelby Barone says
I think they look amazing! I’m going to try it out this weekend!
Shelby…maybe you can do a gluten-free version?
Thanks again! Caryn…..do you think the almond milk could be substituted with rice milk? (I send your recipes to my sis who has a son with many food allergies)
Desiree Eaglin says
Those are some super cute muffin paper cup holders!
Tania Luviano says
Baking them next week for my kids school !