As a young girl, my father and I bonded over Sunday morning Peanuts comics and The Great Pumpkin, one of his favorite specials based on Charles M. Schulz comic strips. The comic strip came to be known as one of the most popular and influential in the history of comic strips, and focused on Charlie Brown and his circle of friends. The comics were deep, and creatively integrated humor to encourage families to discuss everything from friendships and familial relationships to social issues. To celebrate the iconic characters families have grown up with, Knott’s Berry Farm will host the first-ever Peanuts Celebration. Every weekend through February 25, 2018 (including President’s Day), families will be immersed in all-things Peanuts. Some of the highlights include Peanuts-inspired décor, comic strip photo opps, new character experiences, live shows, exclusive themed merchandise, and Peanuts-themed treats.
What to Eat During Knott’s Peanuts Celebration
Peanuts lovers and foodies unite during Knott’s Peanuts Celebration. This whimsical celebration would not be complete without Peanuts-themed eats and treats. Here is your complete guide to dining at Knott’s Berry Farm during Knott’s Peanuts Celebration.
- Charlie Brownies (Ghost Town Bakery, FarmBakery, Coffee Hut, Grizzly Creek LodgeCreek Lodge& Boardwalk BBQ)
- Charlie Brown Marshmallow Pop ( Ghost Town Bakery and Farm Bakery)
- Charlie Brown Rice Krispy Square (Ghost Town Bakery, Farm Bakery, Coffee Hut, Grizzly Creek
Lodge, Boardwalk BBQ, Supreme Scream Dip n Dots)
- Charlie Brown Cotton Candy ( Ghost Town Popcorn Cart, Boardwalk Popcorn Cart, Pemmican
Pickle, Camp Snoopy Fruit Stand & Frosted Lemonade)
- Charlie Brown Cupcake (Ghost Town Bakery and Farm Bakery)
- Snoopy Cupcakes (Ghost Town Bakery and Farm Bakery)
- Assorted Peanut’s Sugar Cookie (Ghost Town Bakery and Farm Bakery)
- Peanut Butter Funnel Cake ( Ghost Town Grub )
- White Chocolate Dipped Frozen Banana ( Churro Factory)
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberry (Ghost Town Bakery and Farm Bakery)
- Chocolate Dipped Apples (Ghost Town Bakery and Farm Bakery)
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Raspberry Bundt Cake (Ghost Town Bakery, Farm Bakery &
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Raspberry Bundt Cake (Ghost Town Bakery, Farm Bakery &
- Peanut Butter Raspberry Mousse Cupcake (Ghost Town Bakery and Farm Bakery)
- Peanut Butter Moon Pie (Ghost Town Bakery, Farm Bakery & Grizzly Creek Lodge)
- Fruit Loops Crisp Bar (Ghost Town Bakery, Farm Bakery Coffee Hut, Supreme Scream Dip n Dots,
Grizzly Creek Lodge & Boardwalk BBQ)
For additional information, visit Knotts.com.