The shutdown of my kids’ schools in the Spring resulted in confusion and uncertainty for our family. But as a testament to their teachers, they pivoted in ways that demonstrated their mastery and creativity. We are incredibly thankful for our teachers who have worked hard all summer to improve distance learning. Just like our essential healthcare workers, teachers are deserving of honor and respect which is why Juicy Juice launched their 100% Thankful Teacher Contest.
Why Teachers Matter
I joined more Facebook groups than I can even recall over the summer, hoping to connect with local parents as we headed into the new school year. And while our physical schools were shuttered due to the pandemic, our teachers worked all summer to create a distance learning plan that would offer students the best opportunity to thrive this year.
My daughter, in particular, waited all summer to find out who her teacher was. To her surprise, she was actually assigned one of her top choices. From the moment she picked up the carefully thought out bag of supplies her teacher provided, complete with candy and a note explaining the purpose of each item, I could see her excitement building for the new school year. Even before the school year started, my daughter understood that her education matters…and that she matters.
Juicy Juice 100% Thankful Teacher Contest
I have several friends who are teachers, and I watched as they shared the work they did to prepare for the new school year. I can’t imagine how difficult it must have been to shift the entire classroom to the digital space. But teachers are creative, adaptable, and highly resourceful.
To celebrate our teachers, Juicy Juice wants you to nominate your child’s teacher. There are over $30,000 available in prizes including the following:
- Two (2) Grand Prize Winners: $10,000 check, Juicy Juice merchandise and Juicy Juice product
- Five (5) First Prize Winners: $1,000 Michaels gift card, Juicy Juice merchandise and Juicy Juice product
- Ten (10) Second Prize Winners: $500 Michaels gift card, Juicy Juice merchandise and Juicy Juice product
- Three (3) Runners-up: Juicy Juice merchandise and Juicy Juice product
All twenty (20) finalist entrants/nominators will receive Juicy Juice merchandise and products.
To nominate your child’s teacher, simply complete the form on their website before August 31, 2020. You can nominate up to three teachers. Then, come back September 15 to view all the finalists and vote for your favorite. Do you and your child have a favorite teacher? Be sure to nominate them today!
- Musical Theatre West Presents Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella - December 1, 2022
- Non-Alcoholic Coquito Recipe (Puerto Rican Eggnog) - December 1, 2022
- American Ballet Theatre Performs The Nutcracker at the Segerstrom Center for the Arts - November 29, 2022