The Easter Egg Hunt is now closed. Thanks to all for participating and congrats to all the winners!
The winners are listed below.
With Easter about a week and a half away, we’re busy preparing and getting a bit festive. I have several holiday-themed reviews to share with you and I thought it would be fun to have an Easter Egg Hunt to celebrate (with prizes, of course). Here is how it will work:
I have six clues posted below to help you find each of the six eggs hidden on the site. Once you’ve found the post that contains an egg, click on it to be entered to win the corresponding prize. You can enter to win all seven prizes if you find all seven eggs.
Here is the list of prizes:
1. $25 Gift Card to Build-A-Bear Workshop Winner: Asha P.
2. Pur Water Pitcher Winner: Theresa D
3. Here Comes Peter Cottontail DVD Winner: Donna C.
4. Claim Jumper Gift Certificates (5 winners) Winners: Natalie R, Ethel O, Brandy C, Laura B, Laura B
5. Lenox Napa Valley Glassware Winner: Rachel C.
6. Schleich Wildlife Action Figures Winner: Lauren F.
7. The Baby Bunch Nest Egg (2 winners) Winners: Kristie N, Tamara B
Here is the egg you’re looking for:
You can gain extra entries for tweeting, blogging, subscribing and posting to social networking sites (max 4 extra entries). Just leave me a comment to let me know what you did. This Easter Egg Hunt will end on April 4, 2010 at 11:59 PM PST. One comment per person, please (unless you do the extra credit). US residents only. Duplicates and comments not including the above information will be disqualified. Comments are moderated. If you don’t see your comment in a reasonable amount of time, send me an email. Bloggers and non-bloggers may enter. If you don’t want to leave your email address, please be sure to check back for my announcement on the winner. Please note that winners must respond within 48 hours of being announced/contacted or another winner will be drawn.
Without further ado, here are your six clues (you can always email me if you get stuck):
1. One of my “hubby’s” unsolicited confessions on the messes toddlers get into when left alone.
2. My unconventional “to-do” list.
3. My take on creating relationships with companies.
4. My child is perfect….not!
5. I’m lucky if I even get a shower.
6. Who’s representing your brand?
7. You’re growing up so fast…a letter to my son.