Consideration provided by LEGOLAND California Resort.
On display in our living room, is a LEGO Star Wars battlefield that my son created from the LEGO Advent calendar he received over the holidays. And that is just one of the endless creations he has made over the years. To say my kids are LEGO fans is a serious understatement. And the only thing they enjoy more than building with their LEGOS is a visit at LEGOLAND California Resort. There is so much to see and do at LEGOLAND, and this year, the resort will introduce a number of new experiences and attractions including the opening of the brand new LEGO Castle Hotel. The resort just announced their “LEGOLAND Kids Go Free” promotion, in partnership with Honest Kids.
What’s New at LEGOLAND California Resort
LEGOLAND California Resort offers families more than 60 rides, shows and attractions. 2018 is going to be an exciting year at LEGOLAND. Here is a brief overview of all of the attractions and experiences debuting at the resort this year.
- LEGO NINJAGO: Master of the 4th Dimension 4D film: This brand new short film, inspired by the LEGO NINJAGO Movie, was recently introduced at LEGOLAND. Families can join their favorite ninja heroes during a very special dojo training session with Master Wu. Don’t forget to master your ninja skills on the LEGO NINJAGO The Ride, which features cutting-edge technology empowering riders to control animated fireballs, lightning, shockwaves, and ice.
- LEGO CITY: Deep Sea Adventure: Opening this summer, this brand new submarine ride takes families on an exciting hunt for treasure. This real submarine will take you through the waters to see real sea creatures including stingrays and sharks, along with LEGO fish, crabs, and scuba divers. Families can also use the touchscreen to find glowing gems and lost sunken treasure.
- Surfer’s Cove: Located inside LEGOLAND Water Park, this brand new area features Riptide Racers, where guests race down one of six water slides on a mat. At Wipeout Lagoon, kids can cool off with water jets. Take a break from all of the aquatic fun with taqueria-style tacos at Beach Street Tacos.
- Sea at Night: At SEA LIFE Aquarium, a brand new bioluminescence display will wow families.
- LEGOLAND Castle Hotel: This Spring, families will enjoy a brand new overnight experience at LEGOLAND. The new hotel features 250 premium LEGO Castle-themed rooms with the option of choosing Knights & Dragons, Royal Princess, or Magic Wizard. The hotel features LEGO Castle decor throughout, a pool area with fountains and interactive water features, play zones including a tot spot, slides, an outdoor stage, and a movie screen, and a new themed restaurant called Dragon’s Den Restaurant & Bar. The hotel is located at the main entrance of LEGOLAND.
LEGOLAND Kids Go Free Offer
In partnership with Honest Kids, families can receive a free child hopper ticket with a full paid adult hopper ticket to LEGOLAND California Resort. You must purchase an Honest Kids Juice 8 ct carton which will include the offer on the box. To purchase, simply visit LEGOLAND.com/HonestKids and use the promo code 189900.
One of you will win 4 one-day LEGOLAND California Tickets. To enter, simply complete the Rafflecopter form and leave a comment with which attraction you are most excited about.
US Residents only. Duplicates and comments not including the above information will be disqualified. Comments are moderated. If you don’t see your comment in a reasonable amount of time, send me an email. Bloggers and non-bloggers may enter. If you don’t want to leave your email address, please be sure to check back for my announcement on the winner. Please note that winners must respond within 48 hours of being announced/contacted or another winner will be drawn.