My daughter has been listening to Christmas music since September and on Halloween, I was already pulling out our flocked Christmas tree. Suffice it to say, we have been ringing in the holidays for months. This season, a brand new experience is coming to Southern California. Journey to a sparkling wonderland at Illuminate Silverlakes, located in Norco, California, from November 25 through December 30, 2022.
Illuminate Silverlakes is a brand-new holiday experience featuring live entertainment, holiday shopping, and dining, visits with Santa and Mrs. Claus, and more spanning 2 acres surrounding a lake. On display, you’ll see thousands of sparkling lights showcased on nearly 50 shimmering holiday light installations during this nighttime Christmas event. Here is what you can expect at Illuminate Silverlakes.
This outdoor nighttime wonderland will feature six distinct, themed holiday areas for families to enjoy.
- Christmas Holiday Marketplace: Explore holiday craft vendors for last-minute gifts, plus enjoy live musical performances, roast s’mores, and decorate cookies with Mrs. Claus.
- Illumination Trail: See larger-than-life toys and presents in Toyland, enjoy a Holiday Light Show with a magical snowfall in the Electric Forest, and experience the beauty of the season in Reindeer Grove.
- Santa’s Village: Take a family photo with Santa, then savor seasonal food and drinks while enjoying festive music.
Live Entertainment at Illuminate Silverlakes
The entertainment lineup at Illuminate Silverlakes will have you dancing and singing to your favorite tunes. Kids will love the high-energy Kids Imagine Nation Holiday Dance Party as they sing and dance to holiday favorites. The Marketplace Stage will light up with trumpet player Walter Simonsen and his Holiday Hop. Singer Renee Rojanaro will also take to the Marketplace Stage with her Jazz and swing-infused renditions of holiday classics. If you opt for the VIP experience, you’ll enjoy a capella renditions of your favorite Christmas carols by vocalists Definitely Dickens Holiday Carolers.
Food and Beverage Options at Illuminate Silverlakes
Warm up with the festive, holiday menu at Illuminate Silverlakes.
- Seasonal Soup Stations: Tomato Basil (vegan), Cowboy Chili and Chicken Enchilada, Clam Chowder, Caesar Salad Wrap (vegetarian).
- Mrs.Clauses Cottage: Sugar Cookie Decorating Kits.
- Sweet Shoppe: S’mores Kits, Candy Apples, Charming Gingerbread, Christmas Cookies, and Candies, Jumbo Candy Canes, Assorted freshly made cupcakes and rich chocolate brownies, Individual Fruit Pies, Christmas Muffins, and Scones.
- Fresh Off the Grill: Holiday Tamales, Smoked Turkey Legs and Roasted Corn on the Cob, Bratwurst w/ grilled peppers and onions, and all beef hot dogs.
- Comfort Snack Foods and Hot Beverages: Warm Churros, Kettle Korn, and warm Bag O’PretzelBits, Coffee, and Hot Chocolate.
- Holiday Cheer: Specialty Christmas Cocktails.
- VIP Lounge: Full-Service Bar–Specialty Holiday Beverages, Hot Spiced Apple Cider, Charcuterie Box, S’mores Kit, ShrimpCocktail, Warm Pretzel Bites, and Mac n Cheese bread bowl.
Illuminate Silverlakes Tickets, Information, and Discounts
ILLUMINATE SILVERLAKES will run select evenings, November 25–December 30, from 6 pm to 10 pm.
Silverlakes Sports Complex is located at 5555 Hamner Avenue, Norco, CA 92860.
Tickets are $48 for adults and $34 for children ages 4–11. There is a parking fee of $20.
Active and retired police officers, fire and rescue personnel, teachers, and U.S. Military members will receive 20% off discounted tickets. This discount is good for up to six people per party while supplies last each evening (appropriate ID required).
For more information, please visit https://www.illuminate.holiday.
- CHOC Walk Returns to the Disneyland Resort – Special Events and Ways to Support - June 28, 2023
- Beastly Ball Returns to the Los Angeles Zoo - May 8, 2023
- Like Water for Chocolate at Segerstrom Center for the Arts - March 24, 2023