With Fall upon us, the days are getting shorter and our temperatures are dropping. We live in Southern California so we cannot complain, however, on those nights when it dips down into the 40s, the last thing I am thinking about is a swim in a pool. Unless that pool is located at California’s first indoor water park, Great Wolf Lodge. Situated in Garden Grove, it also stands as Great Wolf Lodge’s largest resort. With Halloween upon us, the resort will undergo a spooky transformation during Howl-O-Ween at Great Wolf Lodge with plenty of tricks and treats!
Howl-O-Ween at Great Wolf Lodge
My kids absolutely love Great Wolf Lodge because of its exhilarating aquatic fun and nighttime activities. During Howl-O-Ween, kids can dress up, trick-or-treat, enjoy a spooky story and more!
- Trick-or-Treat Trail: Put on your favorite costume and join Wiley along the themed trick-or-treat trail. Please note that allergy-friendly treats are available.
- Monster Bash Dance Party: Once you’ve satisfied your sweet tooth, join Wiley and his friends for an epic dance party.
- Spooktacular Story Time: Before you settle down for the evening, enjoy a special Howl-O-Ween story.
Howl-O-Ween Deal At Great Wolf Lodge
Use the code HOWL for a special deal at Great Wolf Lodge during Howl-O-Ween. Rates start at $249.99 per night and are available October 1-31, 2017.
Before You Go
- Check-in is at 4 pm. Check-out is at 11 am. (you may inquire about late check-out packages)
- Water park passes are included in your suite price. You may access the water park starting at 1 pm on the date of arrival until close on the day of departure.
- Water park hours are as follows: 10 am to 8 pm Sunday – Thursday, 9 am to 9 pm Fridays and Saturdays.
- Kids activities, story time and The Forest Friends Show is included with your stay. Please note that some activities may change during Howl-O-Ween, but are included in your stay.
- There is an additional charge for MagiQuest, Laser Frenzy, Ten Paw Alley, Howl at the Moon Glow Golf, Northern Lights Arcade, Creation Station, Clubhouse Crew, Howly Wood XD Theater, and Scoops Kid Spa.
- Dining options include The Loose Moose Family Kitchen, Lodge Wood Fired Grill, Hungry as a Wolf, Dunkin’ Donuts, and Bear Paw Sweets & Eats. Additional dining locations inside the water park include Buckets Incredible Craveables and Grizzly Jack’s Bar and Grill.
Images: Great Wolf Lodge