The last time I wore a watch was when I worked in the neonatal unit at my local hospital. It was basic at best, and an accessory I never wore outside of work. When smartwatches emerged, I found myself intrigued by the technology that fused everything I love about my smartphone with those crucial fitness activity features. Fossil recently introduced their new Gen 4 Venture HR Smartwatch, and it is so much more than a pretty “face.”
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product.
Gen 4 Venture HR Smartwatch
The look of this smartwatch is impressive. The classic design features a rose gold-tone stainless steel bracelet that looks beautiful and feels durable. Plus, you can customize the watch face to match your outfit for the day.
Set-up is intuitive and simply requires a quick download of the free Wear OS app. The watch fuses some of the best fitness tracker features with the most frequently used smartphone features to help you stay active and connected.
- Proactive Help From the Google Assistant: Stay on top of your day with proactive, personalized help from Google Assistant, even before you ask.
- Smarter Health Coaching from Google Fit: Stay motivated towards a healthier life with coaching and activity tracking based on guidelines from the American Heart Association & World Health Organization. Google Fit’s two activity trackers include Heart Points and Move Minutes which measure activity intensity and help motivate you to stay active throughout the day.
- Maximizes Your Time: Get more done and maximize your time with more glanceable, easy to manage notifications, including smart replies to respond quickly on the go.
- Quick Access to Google Pay: Pay with a wave at anyplace that accepts credit cards.
- Compatible with iPhone/iOS and Android
The Gen 4 Venture HR Smartwatch retails for $275 and is available at Best Buy.
- Beastly Ball Returns to the Los Angeles Zoo - May 8, 2023
- Like Water for Chocolate at Segerstrom Center for the Arts - March 24, 2023
- Mean Girls on Broadway at Segerstrom Center for the Arts - March 4, 2023
Leave a Reply