A week or so before Halloween, I shopped at our local outdoor mall and noticed that their Christmas tree was already standing tall. With less than 2 months until Christmas, and Thanksgiving falling in the mix, I am already feeling the time crunch. Cooking and hosting our family’s holiday dinners falls on me, so having smart, efficient kitchen appliances is important. Bosch recently introduced Fresh by Design…the world’s most advanced refrigerator.
Fresh by Design by Bosch
Bosch’s latest innovation in refrigeration is on par with our aim towards sustainable living. Their approach is modern, uncluttered living and this refrigerator emulates that.
Their innovative system features four freshness technologies that work together to keep your food fresh up to three times longer, thereby reducing food waste. *
VitaFreshPro automatically balances BOTH temperature and humidity levels based on the food setting. Remove the guesswork of food storage with preprogrammed settings that calibrate the optimal environment for everything from produce to meats and cheeses.
Bosch’s FreshProtect filter is designed to help fruits and vegetables like strawberries, apples, asparagus, and lettuce stay fresh longer. The filter works by absorbing naturally occurring ethylene to slow ripening in produce sensitive to these gases.
MultiAirFlow works to evenly circulate cool, fresh air to maintain consistent temperatures throughout the entire refrigerator cavity, from door bins to back corners.
Bosch’s AirFresh Filter absorbs the toughest food odors, keeping your refrigerator and freezer air fresh. And because this filter is built to last the lifetime of your refrigerator, you won’t have to worry about replacing it.
UltraClarityPro Water Filter
The Bosch UltraClarityPro water filter reduces >99.9% of sediments that may be found in your water, including harsh elements like chlorine and chloramine. The dual-dispensing interior water dispenser is hidden inside and offers pure, fresh water with the touch of a button or tap of your glass or bottle.
Create more space with FlexBar, ideal for wine bottles, condiment jars, eggs, and more. You can move the bar up or down based on your needs as it is completely adjustable.
Bosch Home Connect
Use Bosch’s Home Connect app to remotely monitor and control your Bosch refrigerator from your smartphone or tablet. Control the temperature, adjust lighting, run diagnostics—wherever you are,** for ultimate convenience.
Bosch Fresh by Design Refrigerator Specs
- True counter-depth refrigeration, this freestanding refrigerator sits flush with the countertop, features hidden hinges, and discreet tucked away feet, all to give you a true built-in look and feel.
- Dual compressors and dual evaporators offer efficient and precise cooling and humidity control, while significantly limiting odor transfer between the refrigerator and freezer, for the optimal freshness environment.
- A generous 21 cu. Ft. capacity is made even more spacious with flexible storage features like FlexBar, removable shelves, and door bins.
- The sleek, internal stainless steel back wall is made from the highest quality materials. Eye-catching and durable, it is a timeless design that’s built to last.
- Featured on both sets of doors, three wide gallon door bins easily accommodate two large side-by-side gallon containers each.
- An ingenious three-tier layered freezer drawer system creates extra storage for frozen items, from pizza boxes to frozen waffles.
- Full width chiller drawer: store oversized platters with ease until you’re ready to serve them, or store snacks for quick access and easy visibility.
*As compared to a Bosch refrigerator without FarmFresh System™. Results may vary among different foods.
**Connectivity and speed varies based on network and Wi-Fi levels.
Bosch Fresh by Design is available at Best Buy.
- Beastly Ball Returns to the Los Angeles Zoo - May 8, 2023
- Like Water for Chocolate at Segerstrom Center for the Arts - March 24, 2023
- Mean Girls on Broadway at Segerstrom Center for the Arts - March 4, 2023
Leave a Reply