The mood was somber in the theater that Spring day when Avengers: Infinity War debuted in theaters. One year later, and Marvel fans finally have some answers, as Avengers: Endgame debuted this Spring, closing out the 22-film saga. Now available on Digital in HD, 4K Ultra HD, Movies Anywhere, 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, DVD and On-Demand, Avengers: Endgame follows the story of the surviving members of the Avengers as they take one final stand to remedy the damage inflicted by Thanos when he wiped out half the universe in Infinity War.
Consideration provided by Marvel Studios.
Avengers: Endgame begins 23 days after Thanos eliminated half of the universe using the Infinity Gauntlet. The surviving Avengers, including Tony Stark (Iron Man), Nebula, Thor, Captain Marvel, Hulk, Black Widow, War Machine, Captain America, and Rocket reunite in an effort to retake and use the Infinity Stones to reverse the damage Thanos inflicted.
With the revelation that Thanos destroyed the stones, the team decide to use a time travel to retrieve the stones from the past and reverse Thanos’ destruction.
Avengers: Endgame is the conclusion to the 11-year cinematic journey, culminating in one final stand against Thanos. The film achieved global cinematic success and is still one of the highest-grossing films of all time.
Avengers: Endgame Bonus Features
When you bring home Avengers: Endgame, you’ll enjoy hours of bonus features with the cast and filmmakers who have shaped the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Bonus features include a tribute to Stan Lee; the tale of Robert Downey Jr.’s casting as Iron Man; the evolution of Captain America; Black Widow’s dramatic story arc; directors Anthony and Joe Russo’s experience at the helm of both “Avengers: Infinity War” and “Avengers: Endgame”; the making of an epic battle scene with the women of the MCU; the creation of Bro Thor; deleted scenes; a gag reel and more.
Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance: Explore Captain America and Peggy Carter’s bond in moments from previous films that lead to a pivotal choice in “Avengers: Endgame.”
Blu-ray and Digital Bonus Features
- Remembering Stan Lee: Filmmakers and cast honor the great Stan Lee in a fond look back at his MCU movie cameos.
- Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr.: Hear how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Tony Stark in the original “Iron Man” — and launched the MCU.
- A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America: Trace the evolution of Captain America with those who helped shape the look, feel and character of this compelling hero.
- Black Widow: Whatever It Takes: Follow Black Widow’s journey both within and outside the Avengers, including the challenges she faced and overcame along the way.
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame: See how Anthony and Joe Russo met the challenge of helming two of the biggest films in cinematic history … back-to-back!
- The Women of the MCU: MCU women share what it was like to join forces for the first time in an epic battle scene — and be part of such a historic ensemble.
- Bro Thor: His appearance has changed but his heroism remains! Go behind the scenes to see how Bro Thor was created.
- Six Deleted Scenes: “Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
- Gag Reel: Laugh along with the cast in this epic collection of flubs, goofs and gaffes from set.
- Visionary Intro: Intro by directors Joe and Anthony Russo.
- Audio Commentary: Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
Marvel We Love You 3000 Tour
To celebrate the in-home release of Avengers: Endgame, Marvel Studios and directors Anthony and Joe Russo have teamed up for the We Love You 3000 Tour to thank the fans who have invested in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), making it the most successful franchise in film history!
Marvel Studios will visit nine U.S. cities including San Diego, Los Angeles, and Anaheim during D23 Expo 2019. On release day (August 13, 2019), fans can visit the Best Buy store in Los Angeles where Sean Gunn will sign Blu-ray copies of the film for the first 100 in-line at the event to show proof of purchase of Avengers: Endgame at Best Buy and receive a wristband. Fans will receive special gifts, including MCU Funko Pop vinyl figures to the first 300 in line, ‘We Love You 3000’ pins and customized prints (while supplies last). Wristband distribution will begin at 1:00PM and the event will run from 2-4 pm. Best Buy is located at 3675 Pacific Coast Hwy., Torrance, CA.
Avengers: Endgame Printables
Download our free Avengers printables, activities, and recipes in honor of the in-home release of Avengers: Endgame.