We were first introduced to Ant-Man three years ago, when Marvel expanded the Universe. As a founding member of The Avengers, Ant-Man’s super power is his ability to shrink in scale while increasing in strength. In the first film, Scott Lang/Ant-Man (Paul Rudd), uncovered his inner hero and worked to help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, protect the secret behind his Ant-Man suit from a generation of looming threats. Ant-Man and The Wasp is the sequel to the original film and introduced the first female character to be featured in the title of a Marvel Studios film. Released in theaters earlier this year, families can now enjoy the film on digitally in HD and 4K Ultra HD, Movies Anywhere, Blu-ray, and Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD October 16 2018.
Consideration provided by Disney.
Ant-Man and The Wasp
The next chapter in the Marvel Cinematic Universe introduces Evangeline Lilly as The Wasp/Hope van Dyne. The film follows the events of Captain America: Civil War where we find Lang grappling with the consequences of his choices as a Super Hero and a father. As he struggles to find balance between his life at home and his super hero responsibilities, he is confronted by Hope van Dyne and Dr. Hank Pym with an urgent mission. In partnership with The Wasp, he once again dons the suit as they seek to uncover secrets from the past.
Ant-Man and The Wasp on Blu-ray and DVD
This Fall, Marvel fans can own Ant-Man and The Wasp on Blu-ray, DVD, or digital! Bonus material varies based on format and retailer, but includes an inside look at fan-favorite characters and the actors who portray them in the film. Featurettes spotlight Rudd, Lilly, Michael Douglas, and Michelle Pfeiffer, who portray super couple Hank and Janet Van Dyne. Families can also explore the visual development artists and effects used by the filmmakers to bring the characters to life and dramatically alter the size of the Super Heroes and their surroundings. Families who opt to purchase the digital version of the film will have access to 2 exclusive features, including a commercial promoting a close-up look at the online magic school that FBI agent Jimmy Woo references to learn his card tricks and a 10 years of Marvel Studios featurette profiling the artist of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Additional bonus materials vary by format and retailer and include deleted scenes, bloopers, outtakes, and audio commentary by “Ant–Man” franchise director Peyton Reed.
Blu-ray & Digital Bonus Features
- Director’s Intro by Peyton Reed – The creator behind some of Marvel Studios’ funniest and most charming films will invite home audiences deeper into the world of “Ant–Man and The Wasp.”
- Back in the Ant Suit: Hero and all-star dad Scott Lang keeps the laughs coming for the audience, cast and crew.
- A Suit of Her Own: Highly trained Hope Van Dyne is now the Wasp. See how some of her craziest stunts and action-packed scenes were brought to life.
- Subatomic Super Heroes: Hank Pym’s wife Janet was lost in the quantum realm. Trace the legacy of these characters and the iconic actors who portray them.
- Quantum Perspective: Explore the movie’s visual effects and production design from a new viewpoint, in which every micro and macro detail counts.
- Gag Reel: Join in the fun with these outtakes from the set.
- Stan Lee Outtakes: Stan Lee tries out a series of hilarious one-liners for the scene in which his car shrinks.
- Tim Heidecker Outtakes: Check out Whale Boat Captain Daniel Goobler and his improvised whale-watching riffs.
- Worlds Upon Worlds Deleted Scene: As Janet leads Hank through the surreal landscape of the quantum realm, they encounter an intelligent life form.
- Sonny’s on the Trail Deleted Scene: On the hunt for Hank Pym and his lab, Sonny Burch and his henchmen check the security camera of a neighborhood bookstore.
Digital Exclusive Bonus Features
- 10 Years of Marvel Studios: See what it takes to bring the Marvel Cinematic Universe to life, and the role concept artists play in bringing Super Heroes from comic book to screen.
- Online Close-Up Magic University: This commercial will inspire you to expand your mind and maximize your full potential!
Ant-Man and the Wasp Movie Night
Celebrate the release of Ant-Man and The Wasp with Scott Lang’s Fun At Home Tips including indoor bowling, card tricks, origami, and building a fort!
Ant-Man Printables, Coloring Sheets, and Activity Pages
Be sure to download our free Ant-Man Printables to celebrate the release of the film on Blu-ray and DVD!