One of our favorite things to do as a family is go out and explore all of the activities available to families in Orange County. From museums and theme parks to historic landmarks and beaches, we could spend all of our free time exploring and still not uncover all of our cities hidden gems. As my children get older, they’re becoming more and more interested in live shows.
Consideration provided by Pirates Dinner Adventure.
Pirates Take Christmas
This holiday season, Pirate’s Dinner Adventure presents Pirates Take Christmas, a dinner show that serves up a traditional 4-course meal and holiday-inspired pirate antics. The show begins with a celebration, where Santa and Mrs. Claus promise a magical evening for everyone in attendance. But chaos soon ensues when a crew of scoundrel pirates take everyone prisoner and bring them (including Santa’s gifts) onboard their ship. Evil First Mate Jacob Randolph leads a mutiny and declares that Christmas is now his! Captain Sebastian the Black and his wife, Treasure promise to return Santa and Mrs. Claus, along with all of the stolen gifts, back to the North Pole in time for Christmas. Will they succeed? The best part of the show is that audience members (including the littlest in attendance) can participate in the show to help ensure Santa defeats the pirates and saves Christmas. Pirate’s Dinner Adventure is a high-energy show with swashbuckling, sword play, and dynamic duels and features an authentic replication of an 18th-century Spanish sailing ship surrounded by a 3000,000 gallon indoor lagoon. Guests are seated in the showroom that surrounds the lagoon. After the show, guests can meet the stars of the show for photo opps and autographs.
Pirates Dinner Adventure Showtimes are as follows:
- 7:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
- 2:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m., and 8:00 p.m. on Saturdays
- 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. on Sundays.
Check in starts 90 minutes ahead of time for all shows.
During the check in process, complimentary appetizers are served in the lobby area and will discontinue approximately 30 minutes before the show time.
The dinner options include Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, and Vegan meals (included).
- Adult Meal – Entrée: Oven Roasted Quarter Chicken, Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables and Shrimp Skewer.
- Adult Vegan Meal – Entrée: Vegan black bean and corn patty on a roasted vegetable medley and topped with spring greens tossed with a bbq vinaigrette and baby carrots.
- Adult Vegetarian Meal – Entree: Butternut Squash Ravioli. Topped with Alfredo sauce with a side of Carrots, Zucchini, and Peas.
- Child Meal – Chicken Nuggets, Mac n Cheese, Mashed Potatoes and a side of Fruit
- Child Vegan Meal – Entrée: Vegan black bean and corn patty on a roasted vegetable medley and topped with spring greens tossed with a bbq vinaigrette and baby carrots.
- Child Vegetarian Meal – Entree: Butternut Squash Ravioli. Topped with Alfredo sauce with a side of Carrots, Zucchini, and Peas.
Pirates Take Christmas Tickets and Exclusive Discounts
Pirates Take Christmas runs through December 25, 2018. Reservations are highly recommended and can be made via phone (866) 439-2469 or online at PiratesDinnerAdventureCA.com
Our exclusive discount is as follows: Adults: $32.95, Children: $26.95. To receive this discount, call (866) 439-2469 and mention code C-ROCKIN18 at the time of purchase. Tax and applicable fees are additional. Gratuity not included, will be charged for parties of 10 or more. May not be combined with any other discount, promotion, or group reservation. For general seating only, upgraded seating available at an additional cost. Not valid for prior purchases or special shows. Valid 12/4/18-12/25/18 Monday-Thursday Only.
Some Images: Pirate’s Dinner Adventure