This is a sponsored post for Whole Foods Market Huntington Beach.
It’s Valentine’s Day week which means I’ll have a TON of exciting love-themed posts on the site this week. From food and crafts to events and gift ideas, this week is all about celebrating the people you love! If you’re local and you’re looking for a unique way to celebrate Valentine’s Day, Whole Foods Market Huntington Beach will host a love-inspired tasting event on February 11th from 6 pm to 8 pm! During this free event, members of the community can visit the store and hear from each department about the hand-picked ingredients used in their products.
Here is a brief overview of what you can expect at this week’s Ingredients: A Love Story event at Whole Foods Market Huntington Beach:
What: A Love Story Tasting Event – Join Whole Foods for a Valentine’s Day-inspired celebration of the sweet and spicy products available in the store. Departments featuring tastings include the following:
- Specialty: Pepperlane sweet and hot fruit spreads paired with tangy goat cheese plus Valentine’s favorites picked out by their Wine and Beer Specialists
- Grocery: Fresh nuts paired with California Rancher’s Cajun seasoning plus Mike Keller’s Hog Wild Nut Brittle
- Bakery: Fresh baked Chantilly fruit cake with sweet and savory butter cream
- Meat: Chicken wellingtons served with Meat Educator Scott’s in-house made Smokehouse Habanero Aioli
- Prepared Foods: Chef Nick’s roasted asparagus salad with lemon, basil, and crisp quinoa with fresh green goddess dressing
- Produce: Nercy’s mango, pineapple and habanero guacamole
- Seafood: Fresh shucked oysters paired with a splash of La Pan’s Et Tu Brute Bloody Mary Mix
- Whole Body: In-house made maca balls
When: Tuesday, February 11th, 2014 from 6 pm to 8 pm
Where: Whole Foods Market Huntington Beach
If you haven’t been out to the Whole Foods Market in Huntington Beach, I highly recommend connecting with them via Twitter and Facebook since the store regularly hosts events for the community. For example, every Friday in February, you can come out for live jazz at Woody’s Surf City Grill from 6 pm to 9 pm and on Saturday February 22nd, Edzon and his Seafood Team will fillet fresh fish to order (they’ll also clean and cook it for free if you’d like).
Since this love-inspired event happens early in the week, you can still head out on Friday for a romantic evening with your sweetheart. If you’re planning on attending, I’d love to hear from you! And, since this week is all about spreading the love, I have a $50 Whole Foods Market gift card to give to one of you!
Win It! One of you will win a $50 Whole Foods Market gift card. Simply leave me a comment with your favorite product available at the store. Comments will close on February 24th, 2014 at 11:59 PM PST.
US Residents only. Duplicates and comments not including the above information will be disqualified. Comments are moderated. If you don’t see your comment in a reasonable amount of time, send me an email. Bloggers and non-bloggers may enter. If you don’t want to leave your email address, please be sure to check back for my announcement on the winner. Please note that winners must respond within 48 hours of being announced/contacted or another winner will be drawn.
Images: Whole Foods Market
- Musical Theatre West Presents Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella - December 1, 2022
- Non-Alcoholic Coquito Recipe (Puerto Rican Eggnog) - December 1, 2022
- American Ballet Theatre Performs The Nutcracker at the Segerstrom Center for the Arts - November 29, 2022