You know a company has longevity when they’ve been around as long as you have been alive. This fall, Huggies is celebrating 30 years of helping moms through the diapering and potty training phases of childhood. I probably wore Huggies diapers and my son has worn them too!
They recently went on a 5 city tour which kicked off in New York City with celebrity mom Allison Sweeney. All the best things happen in NYC! : ) Check out some of the footage from the events.
It wouldn’t be a celebration without prizes…for you! There are two contests going on right now…the Generation Huggies video contest and the Generation Huggies Sweepstakes. You can enter both directly on the site and the details are below.
About Generation Huggies:
Now through , 2008, create a video reflecting on “What Motherhood Means to Me.”
1. Videos can be uploaded to www.GenerationHuggies.com
2. Videos should be no longer than in length and no larger than 5MB.
3. Everyone can participate by giving a hug, or vote, to their favorite video through , 2008.
4. Judging ends November 30, 2008.
About Generation Huggies Sweepstakes
Anyone can enter the Generation Huggies Sweepstakes for a chance to win $30,000.
1. From now until Nov. 30, 2008, enter online by visiting www.GenerationHuggies.com.
2. The grand prize winner will receive $30,000 and will be chosen in December 2008.
Visit www.GenerationHuggies.com for the official sweepstakes rules and details. Entry is limited to one per day per person or e-mail address during the Sweepstakes Period. Void where prohibited; no payment or purchase necessary. The sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States plus the District of Columbia, age 18 or older.