The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
When I was selling my home 3 years ago, my real estate agent told me that the kitchen was the most important area to highlight. We spent much of our efforts and resources ensuring that the kitchen would attract buyers, since some say that home buyers “shop for a kitchen” when purchasing a home.
As a family, we spend quite a bit of time in the kitchen and dining areas, so investing in these spaces provides value for us and the home we live in. Whether you are selling your home, or simply looking to remodel your kitchen, here are 5 Kitchen Upgrades Worth Investing In.
- Spruce Up Your Cabinets: If your cabinets are in good shape, a coat of paint and a new set of hardware can be transformative.
- Add a Backsplash: This simple tile design behind the stove is an important design element for potential homebuyers. Opt for inexpensive, stick-on tiles in a simple, modern design.
- Think About Granite: Nicks, chips, and cracks are a deterrent for many homebuyers. Consider the cost of fixing these issues versus replacing with granite, which attracts homebuyers and increases the value of the kitchen.
- Apply a Fresh Coat of Paint: Opt for neutral colors that will brighten the room and enhance the space available.
- Appliances: New appliances are very attractive to potential homebuyers, Consider the aesthetics of stainless steel and ensure that the appliances coordinate and are approximately equivalent in design.
If you are looking to remodel your kitchen, Best Buy is currently hosting an Appliances Remodeling Sales Event featuring Samsung appliances. Not only can you save up to 30% on major appliances, you’ll receive a $100 gift card when you purchase 2 appliances totaling $1500 or more. You can also save an additional 10% on select Samsung 4-piece Kitchen Packages. Here is a quick overview of the Samsung Appliances currently on sale at Best Buy.
Samsung French Door Refrigerator: This refrigerator features a showcase door, metal cooling and a FexZone drawer. The Food ShowCase door keeps items visible and within reach. The CoolTight door prevents air from escaping and its metal cooling technology maintains a consistent temperature to keep food items fresh. The FlexZone drawer features four temperature settings and a Smart Divider to ensure foods stay at the proper temperature.
Self-Cleaning Freestanding Gas Convection Range Black Stainless Steel: This convection range makes it easy to bake and broil with optimal results. The fan system distributes heat more evenly throughout the oven to ensure that dishes cook faster and evenly.
The Best Buy Remodeling Sales Event runs through April 4, 2017. Products must be purchased on the same receipt to obtain the savings. Eligible appliances include Refrigerators, Ranges, Wall Ovens, Cooktops, Dishwashers, Range Hoods, and Microwaves. Excludes the Samsung Chef Collection Models.