- Xbox 360® 4GB + SkyLanders™ Bundle – $149
- Wii™ Console– $89
- Top Toys of the Season including Leappad® 1.0 Learning Tablet ($65) and Furby® ($45)
- Home appliances such as a Crock Pot® 6-Quart Slow Cooker and Mr. Coffee® Programmable 12-Cup Coffee Maker – $9.44 each
- Vizio® 60” 720p LED Smart TV with built in Wi-Fi – $688
- Samsung® 43″ 720p 600Hz Class Plasma HDTV – $378
- HP® 15.6” Laptop with 4GB and 320GB hard drive – $279
- Nikon® D3000 Digital Camera with Lens Kit – $449
- Samsung® Smart ST195 Digital Camera – $99
- Beats by Dr. Dre® Headphones – $179.95
- Nook® Color™ 8GB Tablet – $99
- Virgin Mobile® 3G/4G Hotspot – $39.88
- Sharp® 70” 1080p 120Hz HDTV – $1,798
- Acer® 13.3” Ultrabook™ with 4GB and 320GB solid state drive – $499
- $100 Walmart gift card with the purchase of select smartphones such as the Samsung® Galaxy S III, Droid RAZR M by Motorola® and HTC® One X
- Goodyear Tires ranging from $59 – $99 each
- Apple iPad®2 16GB with Wi-Fi – $399 plus get a $75 Walmart Gift Card
- Emerson® 32” 720p LCD TV – $148
- LG® Blu-ray™ Player – $38
If for some reason, these items sell out, Walmart will issue a Guarantee Card for the item. Customers must be in line between 10 and 11 pm, pay for the item by midnight, and register online to ensure this special pricing. The product will then be shipped to the store where it was purchased for pick-up before Christmas.
I tend to want to comparison shop before committing to a purchase, and this year, Walmart’s ad match guarantee will be in effect on Black Friday. If you find the same item priced less at a local competitor, simply bring in the printed ad for the product to the cash register and Walmart will match the price.
My mom and I have been shopping Black Friday for years, so here are our best tips for making the most of THE shopping event of the year:
1. Start early. Not only will you enjoy a greater selection of items, you’ll likely miss the majority of the crowds that will continue to grow as the day goes along. In many cases, early shoppers will also enjoy special discounts and/or incentives.
2. Make a plan. Use the online or paper ads to determine which stores you will shop at. Know which items you want to purchase and where you’ll find the lowest price. This year, Walmart is offering local store maps to help shoppers prepare and easily find the items they are looking for. Check your local Walmart Facebook page or download Walmart’s Mobile App to map out your Black Friday shopping plan.
3. Remember to take care of yourself. Take to to rest and eat so that you are not worn out by the day.
4. Consider shopping online. Many retailers will offer competitive pricing on popular items and it may be worth it to shop from home and have items delivered if you truly don’t want to navigate the crowds.
Will you be shopping this Black Friday? What are your best tips?
I participate in the Walmart Moms program and am compensated for my time and honest opinions.