Stocking Stuffer Gift Idea For Guys: Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power Razor *Giveaway*
I’ve come to the conclusion that men, particularly my husband, are nearly impossible to shop for. For weeks I have been asking my husband what he wants for Christmas without so much as a hint or clue about said gift(s). I’ve even gone so far as to recommend gift ideas to see if any would resonate with him. In some ways, I’m relieved that he isn’t overly picky about “things” and doesn’t require lavish gifts, however, it would be nice to have some type of shopping direction.
Since we’re in the midst of holiday parties and family gatherings, why not give the gift of style this Christmas? Gillette just introduced the new Fusion ProGlide Styler razor which is a man’s answer to practically effortless grooming this holiday season. This sleek, 3-in-1 razor “trims evenly, shaves closely and edges accurately.”
Prior to reviewing this grooming tool with my husband, I had no idea that facial hair needed anything more than a simple shave. It turns out, that there are many ways to style facial hair.
This is the style my husband prefers, now made easier with the Fusion ProGlide Styler razor. The innovation behind this razor is that it has three slim combs to trim facial hair consistently at three custom lengths. Here are some of the other features men may appreciate about this razor (from the site):
- World-Class Blades: thinner, finer blades and an advanced low- resistance coating enable the razor to cut through facial hair with less tug and pull than Fusion.
- Blade Stabilizer to maintain optimal blade spacing for comfort, while allowing the blades to adjust to the contours of a man’s face.
- Streamlined Snowplow Comfort Guard, which channels excess shave prep to help maintain optimal blade contact while stretching the skin for a close, comfortable shave.
- Lubrastrip™ infused with mineral oil and lubricating polymers, enabling the razor to move smoothly over skin even on repeat strokes.
- Innovative Microcomb that helps guide hair to the blade.
- Precision Edging Blade to help sculpt crisp and defined facial hair lines.
- Light and easy-to-maneuver with a compact handle featuring Ergonomic Grips for maximum control and visibility.
- Power Trimmer Door which opens easily to rinse trimmer clean.
- Stylish base and holder that conveniently stores all three Braun combs, the Fusion ProGlide attachment and the Braun trimmer – neatly and securely.
- Battery-Powered Design for easy use anytime and anywhere with no cords or charging time.
The technology behind this razor resembles a higher end electric razor for a fraction of the cost. Along with offering men 3 options for grooming, it’s stylish, compact, and easy to travel with. At just $19.99, the Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power Razor makes an affordable stocking stuffer. I like the fact that it’s both stylish, innovative, and useable (too often we get gifts we simply never use). Pair it with Gillette’s new Fusion ProGlide Clear Shave Gel which doesn’t foam, allowing men to see exactly where they shave for precise edging and styling.
For more information about the Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power Razor, just visit their website.
Win It! TWO of you will win prize packs that will include Gillette’s Fusion ProGlide Power Razor and the Fusion ProGlide Clear Shave Gel. Simply leave me a comment with one feature you like about this new razor. Comments will close on December 24th, 2012 at 11:59 PM PST.
US Residents only. Duplicates and comments not including the above information will be disqualified. Comments are moderated. If you don’t see your comment in a reasonable amount of time, send me an email. Bloggers and non-bloggers may enter. If you don’t want to leave your email address, please be sure to check back for my announcement on the winner. Please note that winners must respond within 48 hours of being announced/contacted or another winner will be drawn.
Want an extra entry? Do any or all of the following and receive an extra entry for each one. Be sure to leave me a separate comment for each additional entry.
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter and tweet the following (or something like it) “ I just entered a #giveaway to win a @Gillette Prize Pack @rockinmama #GiftofStyle” Daily tweets are allowed but please put the permalink so I can keep track.
Rockin’ Mama Facebook fans automatically receive an extra entry
Subscribe to my feed via email or reader.
Blog about this giveaway. It doesn’t have to be a separate post. Just include a blurb about it when you blog about other giveaways.
Click on one of the very cute buttons below and digg, stumble, fav, etc. Just let me know what you did in the comments
This is part of a compensated campaign with Gillette and The Motherhood. Products for review/giveaway supplied by Gillette.