Photo gifts are one of my favorites to receive. I love the personal, sentimental meaning behind photo books and framed pieces. My husband dabbled in some photography when he was in college, so we have a lot of beautiful pictures and books in our home.
I know in my heart that it’s the thought that counts, but there is a little part of me that wants someone to look at me and what I like…my personality…and come up with an idea that is unique to me. And for me, that would be photo gifts (which I will be talking a lot about this week!) That’s why I love HP, Snapfish and Creative Studio. The projects available can be tailored to that special mom you’re celebrating this Mother’s Day.
So, if you’re stumped for ideas, you may consider some of these suggestions from HP and it’s partners.
1. Square Key Ring – People are always asking to see pictures of my son. With this key ring, I don’t have to worry about pulling pictures up on my smartphone. ($18.99)
2. Sterling Silver Photo Bracelet – For the mom with more than one child, this bracelet allows you to display up to six photo charms. ($39.99)
3. Photo Collage Fleece Blanket – This unique way of displaying memories adds a warm feeling to the home. You can add up to 30 photos for a photographic journey through childhood or another special memory. And…it looks super cozy! ($49.99)
4. Photo Panel – Who needs a frame when you can display your child’s latest picture on a wood panel. This would be great for the working mom’s desk. The panels are also UV and scratch-resistant. ($14.99)
6. Breakfast in Bed – This free, DIY project gives you the tools to create customized menus, decorative place mats, table cards, and more.
7. Spa Day – This free, DIY project gives you the tools to create CD inserts and labels, bath salt jar labels and wrappers, and votive candle wrappers.
If you’ve never visited HP’s Creative Studio, you’re definitely in for a treat. The site is packed full of all kinds of unique projects, many of which are free. Some of the projects include a personalized cookbook and customized stationery. Don’t forget to take advantage of the site’s free wrapping paper, bags, and gift tags.
Be sure to check out all three sites for more Mother’s Day gift ideas.
And…you still have time to enter to win a “you color my day” photo book and goodies from philosophy.