This giveaway is now closed. Thanks for stopping by. The winner is Stefanie G. Congrats!
As a young adult, I enjoyed visiting the makeup counter at my local department store to experiment with colors and products. While I’m not afraid to try different looks, I still prefer to use makeup to enhance rather than create beauty. I typically look to magazines and the media for inspiration on what’s trending in the areas of beauty and fashion.
Do you ever wonder how some of the most glamorous actors/actresses achieve their look, particularly those that seem to have a natural, flawless glow?
Last week, some of the biggest Latin names in the recording industry were honored at the 13th Annual Latin Grammy Awards, held in Las Vegas, Nevada. As the official cosmetics sponsor of the Latin Grammy’s, L’Oréal Paris had the inside scoop on what beauty trends are hot this season including side chignons and loose waves paired with smoky eyes, neutral lips, and chocolate-inspired hair hues.
Puerto Rican actress and television host Giselle Blondet’s look was all about bold eyes and a natural lip. Here is how her look can be re-created at home:
- Apply L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Foundation in Natural Beige
- Highlight cheekbones with L’Oréal Paris True Match Super Blendable Blush in Baby Blossom for a natural flush
- Apply L’Oréal Paris Infallible Eye Shadow in Bronzed Taupe over the entire lid
- Highlight eyes with a hint of L’Oréal Paris Infallible Eye Shadow in Eternal Black. Mix it with Sultry Smoke to the eyes aren’t too dramatic but still attention-grabbing
- Use a gel liner such as L’Oréal Paris Infallible Never Fail Lacquer Eye Liner 24 H in Blackest Black to achieve a wet, fresh look.
- Add a subtle color to lips such as L’Oréal Paris Infallible Le Gloss 8HR in Petal for a glossy touch that doesn’t detract from the eyes
- Complete the look with L’Oréal Paris Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Black Lacquer Mascara
Giselle’s loose waves complimented her stunning, flawless complexion. Here are some easy ways to achieve those same loose waves:
- Ensure your hair is hydrated to achieve the perfect blow out. Use L’Oréal Paris EverCrème Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner to add in moisture to your hair.
- Start with a hair volumizer (L’Oréal Paris EverStyle Volume Root Lifting Spray) on your roots for a seductive mane
- Once hair is blown out, use a curling iron for the ends.
- Apply L’Oréal Paris EverSleek Precious Oil Treatment with Argan Oil from Morocco to the ends to add shine
- Finish off with L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Extra-Strong Hold Hairspray
What I find interesting and inspiring about re-creating Giselle’s look is the fact that the products are affordable and attainable.
Would you like to try re-creating Giselle’s look at home?
Win It! One of you will win a L’Oréal Paris package that will include the following:
- L’Oréal Paris True Match Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Foundation in Natural Beige ($12.95)
- L’Oréal Paris True Match Super Blendable Blush in Baby Blossom ($10.95)
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible Eye Shadow in Bronzed Taupe, Eternal Black and Sultry Smoke (Price: $7.95 ea.)
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible Never Fail Lacquer Eye Liner 24H in Blackest Black ($9.95)
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible Le Gloss 8HR in Petal ($9.99)
- L’Oréal Paris Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Black Lacquer Mascara ($8.95)
To enter, simply leave me a comment with another L’Oréal Paris Infallible product you would like to try (one that isn’t listed above).
Comments will close on December 5th at 11:59 PM PST.
US Residents only. Duplicates and comments not including the above information will be disqualified. Comments are moderated. If you don’t see your comment in a reasonable amount of time, send me an email. Bloggers and non-bloggers may enter. If you don’t want to leave your email address, please be sure to check back for my announcement on the winner. Please note that winners must respond within 48 hours of being announced/contacted or another winner will be drawn.
Want an extra entry? Do any or all of the following and receive an extra entry for each one. Be sure to leave me a separate comment for each additional entry.
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter and tweet the following (or something like it) “ I just entered a makeup #giveaway from @lorealparisusa @rockinmama ” Daily tweets are allowed but please put the permalink so I can keep track.
Rockin’ Mama Facebook fans automatically receive an extra entry
Subscribe to my feed via email or reader.
Blog about this giveaway. It doesn’t have to be a separate post. Just include a blurb about it when you blog about other giveaways.
Click on one of the very cute buttons below and digg, stumble, fav, etc. Just let me know what you did in the comments
No compensation was received for this post. Giveaway items provided by L’Oréal Paris