This giveaway is now closed. Thanks for stopping by. The winner is Shawna O. Congrats!
From the looks of it, you’d probably never guess that I really enjoy camping! I remember camping in a tent at Lake Perris and waking up to being stuck in the sand while camping at Pismo Beach. And then there was the food…Rice-A-Roni (is it still around?), Kraft Macaroni & Cheese (crazy!), barbeque chicken…and S’mores!
Hershey’s (yum!) has teamed up with Rascal Flatts (one of my favorite groups in the country music genre) to celebrate a summertime favorite…S’mores! They recently released a free exclusive downloadable song entitled Your Day to Get Away, available at PureSmores.com. The song, which is lively and upbeat, was written and produced for Hershey’s to celebrate S’mores. If you’re one of the first 350,000 fans to visit the website, you can download this Rascal Flatts’ exclusive song (you’ll need to enter the UPC code from a Hershey’s Milk or Special Dark 6-pack).
2 HONEY MAID graham crackers
1 (1.55 oz.) HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bar (1.55 oz.)
2 large JET-PUFFED marshmallows
(amount dependent on cooking method)
Over a Camp Fire
1. Roast one large JET-PUFFED Marshmallows slowly over a fire.
2. Place 1/2 of a HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bar on the HONEY MAID Honey Graham and then put the roasted marshmallow in the middle. Top with the other graham half.
In a Microwave Oven
1. On a small saucer, place 1/2 of a HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bar on top of one-half of a HONEY MAID Honey Graham. Add one large JET-PUFFED Marshmallow.
2. Cook in your microwave on medium for about 10-15 seconds or until marshmallows puff and grow.
3. An adult should remove the plate from the microwave, top with the other graham half and gently press down on the gooey marshmallow. Let cool a bit before eating.
In a Toaster Oven
1. Cook the layered HONEY MAID Honey Graham, 1/2 of a HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bar and one large JET-PUFFED Marshmallow on the toaster oven tray at 350 degrees until the marshmallow begins to brown.
2. Remove and top with the other graham half. Six S’mores fit most trays.
On The Grill
1. Preheat grill to medium-hot.
2. Build S’more by placing 1/2 of a HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bar and 1 large JET-PUFFED Marshmallow between two HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Squares.
3. Lightly wrap S’more in aluminum foil, then place on grill.
4. Grill 4 to 5 minutes or until marshmallow is melted.
True confession: I make mine in the microwave because it’s quick, and easy without any mess!
Win It! One of you will win a S’mores package which will include Hershey’s Milk Chocolate, Graham Crackers, Marshmallows, Rascal Flatts’ newest CD Unstoppable and a S’mores skewer set. Simply visit the site. Then come back and leave me a comment with something you liked or learned on the site. Comments will close on May 16th 2010 at 11:59 PM PST. One comment per person, please (unless you do the extra credit). US residents only. Duplicates and comments not including the above information will be disqualified. Comments are moderated. If you don’t see your comment in a reasonable amount of time, send me an email. Bloggers and non-bloggers may enter. If you don’t want to leave your email address, please be sure to check back for my announcement on the winner. Please note that winners must respond within 48 hours of being announced/contacted or another winner will be drawn. Want an extra entry? Do any or all of the following and receive an extra entry for each one.
Be sure to leave me a separate comment for each additional entry.
Follow me on Twitter AND tweet about the contest.
Subscribe to my feed via email or reader.
Click on one of the very cute buttons below and digg, stumble, fav, etc. Just let me know what you did in the comments!
I did not receive compensation for this post. Product samples were provided for review and giveaway, courtesy of Hershey’s.